Priceline Hotel: Bidding tips for Westin Puerto Vallarta

ibizagirl
By ibizagirl,
in

Thank you for this informative website. I'm new to bidding on hotels & am planning a vacation to Puerto Vallarta. I'm hoping to book the Westin & wondering if there is a way go up my chance at getting that hotel. I see that it is listed under resorts with the Sheraton. I'm wondering if I bid under 4* if I will have a better chance or if I must bid under the resort level to maybe get the Westin. Thx in advance!

There is no way to target the Westin over another Resort class hotel in this area. If you're trying to target, or avoid a specific hotel in a zone, HOTWIRE may be a better option as you can often identify the property before your purchase based upon the amenities and star rating combinations. If you chose to bid for this stay, you would want to bid the same star quality that the Westin is rated... bidding for a lower star quality would only increase the chances that you receive a different hotel.

I would first check this Westin Promotion link for "Stay Two Nites Get Third Nite Free" to see if there is availability for any of the dates you're considering.

If you do end up booking direct, please note as per our support page we're an affiliate of the Westin and please use our link(s) to begin your purchase.

If the above offer doesn't show availability, let us know once your dates are confirmed and we'll try to help further.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]