Board Coverage thru Sunday

thereuare
By thereuare,
in

I have taken on a household project (laying flooring) and, as most projects, has consumed way more time than i had imagined. I'm sure i'll busy with this at least thru Sunday nite so hopefully will have time to catch up with all the posts then.

Hopefully some of our senior members will lend a hand and offer some advice <thanks!>.

If you have a post that need immediate assistance (arrival within the next 3 days) and you're not getting any replies to your post please email me a link to your post and i'll do my best to give it priorty given the time constraints.

Drinks at my house once the floors are done! :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

OK, with 2 computers going i think i'm all caught up for everything that i missed in the last 2 days.

If you post hasn't been answered or responded to please 'bump' it to the top or send me a PM with a link to it...

THANKS for everyone's help.

PS- floors are coming along, only about half done and our place is a mess, but what is done looks pretty nice and my wife is happy :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]