Priceline Hotel: San Francisco 28-30th January 2008

wentworth99
By wentworth99,
in

Hi there,

have finally realised bidding through PL Singapore is not the best idea. tried bidding for the above a few times on PL US and got no joy with bids from $75 upto $110, also tried boutique upto $120. Hotwire has something in USW for $135, do you think this is the best I will be able to get?

Many thanks,

William

Has seen the betterbidding.com light!!!

Sorry thought that was clear - it was a 4* as well.

Hotel Amenities

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal. Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply. High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Many thanks in advance,

William

Those amenities are most likely the SF Hilton, although I don't guarantee that ID. The Hilton is $207.20 for your dates.

Rates don't look extremetly high for your dates so I think you could win a 4* on Priceline for less than Hotwire's $135 with patience. I would bid from about $85 to $110 once a week or so.

If the Hilton suits you and don't want to wait please use this HOTWIRE link to make your purchase and let us know which hotel you get.

Before you HOTWIRE though you might try bidding $120 or $125 on Priceline though, which is still less than $135. You've only bid to $110 so far.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]