Hotwire Hotel: 4* DC (Dupont Circle-Embassy Row) Hilton Washington Towers

MJL065
By MJL065,
in

Hotel Name w/ star rating: Hilton Washington and Towers, 4-star

Zone: Washington

Sub-Zone: Embassy Row (Dupont Circle)

Price: $89 (got for 3 rooms, huge savings)

Date: 9/25/07-9/26/07

Amenities: Pool, Restuarant, Fitness Center, Hi-Speed net, others (showed best value)

Bidding Strategy Tried bidding 4-star, 3-star, and 2.5 star in Arlington and towns close to Arlington. Priceline rejected offers all the way up to $144. Then took this offer on Hotwire, expecting the Westin (based on past comments). I'm very happy with the Hilton. I know this hotel and this is a welcomed surprise.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board... glad to hear you're happy with the outcome and looking forward to your stay.

Can you please add the full list of amenties that HOTWIRE showed before your purchase, you can still view these by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY STUFF link near the top of their home page.

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It looks like it is not letting me by with a date in the past. I researched and it looks like the same deal is there now for $95 -

Amenities:

Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, Tennis Nearby (Best Value) tag.

Hotel was really nice. It is old and possibly not quite what Priceline would call 4-star, but still a great deal for $89.

I got a similar deal on an upcoming stay in New Orleans downtown (4-star, $62, Intercontinental) with hotwire. I will summarize this later when I have time.

I'm not having much success with priceline lately. I wonder if there is some customer deal limit with priceline.

Many hotel amenity combinations look the same and there can be very subtle differences.

Are you able to still view the amenities using the method described above:

Can you please add the full list of amenties that HOTWIRE showed before your purchase, you can still view these by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY STUFF link near the top of their home page.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]