Hotwire Hotel: Help with ID Lynnwood-Edmonds 10/19/2007 - 10/20/2007

canuckfan792
By canuckfan792,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Neither of the above have yet been identified, but i'd put the Best Western, Hampton Inn, and La Quinta among the possibilities for each. Star ratings are subjective, and there is often overlap of the same chain being at different star levels in different cities, but i'd guess the first two would most likely be at the 3* level while the La Quinta would be a the 2.5* level.

If you're internested in the Best Western you might also consider thsi approach:

The Best Western has a King bed available on their website for $99/nite. Expedia has the same room for $83/nite. Book on the Best Western website (use our link please) and then make a claim for their "best rate guaratnee" which, if successful, they will match the $83 rate less an additional 10%... bringing your cost down to about $75 and no guessing as to which hotel it will be. If for some reason the best rate guarantee is denied, you can then just cancel the reservation if you choose (as the rate i'm seeing is cancellable)

If you decide to go with one of the above please use our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]