Priceline Hotel: Need Help on 4*-5* on Strip for 11/30 - 12/2

westptx
By westptx,
in

I know it's hard to get good rates on Fri/Sat nights. A friend (making the exact same trip) got a 4* on the North Strip for $170 on priceline for the two dates I've listed, however I'm wondering if anyone has tips for a better deal?

Paris website - $189, $209

Planet Hollywood - $199 x 2

Is it worth the risk to do Priceline at $170 considering it's not that much of a price difference?

I would be happy to spend a little more on a nicer 4* (Ceasars) or a 5* for those dates but I wouldn't want to spend north of $250/night for both of those. Any thoughts?

Rates in Vegas fluctuate more than just about any other city in the country. It would take more than a 10% savings for me to lock-in a non-refundable rate 10 weeks in advance.

I would book a cancellable reservation... then continue to check rates directly thru the hotel websites (use our Vegas Checker) and HOTWIRE for any significant price drops between now and your check-in date.

Besides the above two properties i'd consider the following:

NYNY $165/nite

Monte Carlo $155/nite

Excalibur for $111/nite (i'm not a big fan of this property, but if budget is important, this is a pretty good deal)

Luxor for $165/nite

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]