Hotwire Hotel: 3* Cocoa Beach (Cocoa Beach-Cape Canaveral) Country Inn and Suites

TurboFury
By TurboFury,
in

Hi, I am planning my trip in February 08, we are flying from Toronto, ON, CA, and our first stop is Port Canaveral, we are taking a Disney Cruise on February 7. We want to arrive a day early in case of bad weather\flight delays. We are looking for something cheap in Cocoa Beach for Feb 6, 1 night. On PriceLine I see Hilton, Doubletree and Radisson for about $140. I also see on Hotwire a 3-star hotel for $59. Can you help me figure out how to get one of those three mentioned for that great price of $59? Thanks

I'm not entirely following your comment:

Can you help me figure out how to get one of those three mentioned for that great price of $59?

Best guess is that the HOTWIRE hotel aboe is the Holiday Inn Oceanfront, note one of the others that you've mentioned.

Is your gameplan now to try to beat this rate thru Priceline? On Priceline you can't target any specific hotel, and you need to be willing/able to accept any hotel in the zone at the minimum star rating you selected. If your priceline bids are rejected, would you take the above HOTWIRE hotel? (if not, then you shouldn't use the above as your maximum bid amount)

If you do book the above please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Is your gameplan now to try to beat this rate thru Priceline? On Priceline you can't target any specific hotel, and you need to be willing/able to accept any hotel in the zone at the minimum star rating you selected.

I want to try my luck and see if I can get Hilton, Doubletree or Radisson for less. If nothing wok I can go back and book the Holiday Inn. Can you suggest a gameplan?

At the 3* level in Cocoa Beach you have three re-bid zones available. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 3* Beach...

Bid $45, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $50, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $55, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $60.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 6 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]