Priceline Hotel: 4* Cleveland (Downtown) Renaissance

sd42
By sd42,
in

Hello all, I'm new here so be easy on me.

I'm trying to identify which hotel was offered to me on HOTWIRE. I've narrowed it down but I'm still not too sure I'm accurate. I'm hoping someone can help me out.

I'm staying in the downtown Cleveland area from 12/28/07-12/31/07.

The hotel offer was for $42/night for a 3 star hotel (seems too good to be true).

The hotel is "Customer Favorite" with an average rating of 4.0/5.

Amenities include: Fitness Center, Business Center, Restaurant, High Speed Internet, and Golf Nearby.

Based on what I have read on this site, I'm thinking it could be Crowne Plaza City Center... but the price seems way too low.

Any ideas out there?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This property has not yet been identified, but i'm doubtful it's the Crowne Plaza. No confirmation of such, but if i were take take a shot, i think the Hilton Garden Inn would be a good guess.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us konw how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just when I was about to throw in the towel and jump on an offer at Hotwire, I got the 4* hotel I was looking for on Priceline.

Renaissance Cleveland 4-star

Downtown Cleveland

24 Public Square

Cleveland, Ohio 44113

216-696-5600

See Hotel Website

View Map and Directions

Check-In Date:

Fri, Dec 28, 2007 / After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date:

Mon, Dec 31, 2007 / 12:00 PM

Amenities: Remote control TV w/ premium channels Telephone w/ voicemail Radio Alarm Clock Iron and ironing board Hairdryer Business services 24 hour front desk Restaurant Room service Bellman Concierge Fitness center access

Price: $66/day

Total w/ taxes: $238

Not too bad considering the best rate I could find at the other sites for this hotel was $149/night.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]