Priceline Hotel: Request Bidding Help Grand Canyon

lovefletch
By lovefletch,
in

Not much history for this area and no re-bid zones available.

I'd start at $40, increaseing by $10 every 24 hours... once you get to $60 i'd then increase by $5 which would have you up to your limit in about 10 days (if in a hurry you can stick with the $10 increases).

There is a Best Western in this area for $134/nite which may be a good alternative as you get near the top of your bidding range.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...
Thank you! I will let you know what comes of it. We are putting the trip on hold at the moment, but the other party we were going w/ may still need a room. I will be sure to use the appropriate links if that's the case. :)

In 2005 we stayed in Tusayan (Early April) and we got a rate of $110,- (Room : Mini-Suite). This rate was offered at the counter. With only 5 Hotels in Tusayan, it will be hard to get a room through priceline in high season.

Regards,

Jacko, The Netherlands

Please use HOTWIRE and thse PRICELINKS HOTELS , CAR RENTALS and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]