Priceline Hotel: 4* St. Petersburg (Beach) Don Cesar Resort and Spa

hannahb352
By hannahb352,
in

I am looking at St. Petersburg Beach for June1-5 2004. Hotwire has a 4* at $122 a night and I'm hoping its the Don Cesar Beach Resort (I have always wanted to stay at the Pink Palace) the amenities match but it does not show the Beach Access that we have on the pinned list.

Could this be any other property? Are there other properties that would be considered 4*? I'm hoping to try to bid this on Priceline if we have at least a good guess say 75% chase it is the Don Cesar. Well it isn't the end of the world if it isn't but would be willing to pay more if it were this property. If anyone knows this hotel and/or area well could you please chime in with any ideas you might have and what you think about the price for these dates. Thank you!

It could always be another hotel, but...

If the hotel is beachfront, the hotel product only lists 'Beachfront', while the vacation product lists both 'Beachfront' and 'Beach Access' (which is sort of redundant).

Hopefully that sheds some light on your particular situation.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I don't know, but if this is really a property you've been wanting why not take it on Hotwire? (assuming of course the $120 represents a good deal compared to their conventional rates)

Unless this is the only hotel Priceline deals with in the area you're just as likely to get something else. If you purposely bid high in hopes of getting this property, you may just be over-bidding for a property you really don't want.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm sooo Excited! :) Not sure if Priceline has another 4* beach property in St. Pete's Beach but I couldn't find it so I went for it! With the idea of how the Venetian is usually $99 on Priceline when it is around $125 on Hotwire...I started at $65 for 4* in St. Petes Beach and worked my way up to $99 on my last free rebid and hit the jackpot! Here it is...I'm a gambler..getting married in Vegas on 5/28 and staying there until 6/1 now flying to St. Petersburg for an extra 4 days of beach relaxation and more :) at Don Cesar :o

Don Cesar Beach Resort And Spa

St. Petersburg Beach

3400 Gulf Boulevard

Saint Petersburg, Florida 33706

727-360-1881

Check-In Date: Tuesday, June 1, 2004

Check-Out Date: Saturday, June 5, 2004

Your Offer Price: $99.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 4

Subtotal: $396.00

Taxes & Service Fees:

$57.73

Total Charges: $453.73

Hotwire had it for $122/ Quickbook for $152/ Expedia for $180 (gulfview only available) Don Cesar website standard view $196.50 per night

Thank you BB and Thereuare! Used the SavingsBarn.com link as usual!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]