Priceline Hotel: 4* San Diego (Coastal) Hyatt Regency La Jolla

hoteldog
By hoteldog,
in

$101 was about 60% less than Hyatt website on the first night, and 50% less the remaining nights. Hotwire wanted $138 (this was easy to figure out because it was the only 4 star resort in that Hotwire area). Self-parking is $17/night, which I didn't realize until after I won the bid and was checking out the hotel website. I didn't see parking info listed in Priceline.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your win... looks like you got a GREAT deal.

We've added "4*" to your topic title, can you please confirm that this property is still 4 star rated by priceline.

Thanks for sharing your win with the rest of us... enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, the La Jolla Hyatt Regency is 4* in Priceline.

This was the first time I used Priceline or Hotwire. I was getting frustrated with searching the web to find a reasonably priced hotel in La Jolla area, and then I found this forum and decided to try it. I also had a 2* reserved for the same price, which I was able to cancel after getting the Priceline hotel.

Thanks to all for their contributions! It's great to find a resource like this.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]