Hotwire Hotel: 4* Toronto (Downtown East) Cambridge Suites

pungs
By pungs,
in

I am trying to get the Sheraton Centre Hotel in Downtown(Toronto West) on Hotwire for October 5-7. It isn't showing up for those dates but then I search for October 4-7, I believe it does according to the amenities. So it appears it may be available for those days but just isn't showing up. I have been checking it out for the past couple days. Should I continue and wait longer or is the hotel availability unlikely to change on Hotwire?

Some Background info:

I am trying to get the Sheraton Centre Hotel or one that is close to it (15 minute walk or so is fine) as I am attending an event there that goes late into the night.

Searches for this date range have shown up:

4-star hotel in Downtown Toronto West $74

Amenities: Gym Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, Internet

Which, from from reading the forums I think is most likely the Hilton, Renaissance, or the Intercontinental I think. The Hilton would be great as it's right next door, the Renaissance isn't too bad of a walk, but the Inter-Continental is up on Bloor St., father than I'd want to be.

However, I've also done a search for the date range of Ocotber 4-7:

4-star hotel in Downtown Toronto West $74

Customer Favorite!

Amenities: Gym, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, Internet

This I think is the Sheraton, though it's not showing the Spa.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Both hotels you've listed above have the same amenities, so i'm not sure why you think the second one is the Sheraton. If you're basing it on the "Customer Favorite" designation, that tag comes and goes, even search to search, so i wouldn't use that as a main basis to ID a hotel.

If you change the occupancy for your search on 10/5-10/7 to include 2adults/1child you can get the "Customer Favorite" designation to appear again... and best guess is that is the Hilton you're seeing (never any guarantees though)

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchses you make.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

A Downtown East Hotel showed up with a lot of amenities. I figured it would be easy to ID. It seemed to be the Cambridge Suites Hotel, which is located about two blocks from my event at the Sheraton Centre. I decided to jump on this one and it did turn out to be Cambridge Suites Hotel. This is my first time using this website. There's a lot of really good info here. I will definitely come back next time I book a hotel. Thanks for the help. Hotel Info follows:

4* Toronto (Downtown East) Cambridge Suites Hotel

Price: $79/night

Date: Oct 5-7 2007

Amenities: Suite, Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High Speed Internet Access, Kitchenette

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]