Priceline Hotel: 4* Boston (Waterfront-Convention Center) Westin

frugalnotcheap
By frugalnotcheap,
in

HOTWIRE has a 4* in the Waterfront-South Boston zone for $169/nite. Best guess is the Westin... would this work for your needs as it's lower than your stated maximum bid above.

Would you want to go with this offer or lower your $200 maximum bid to try on priceline?

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make thru hotwire.

Let us know your thoughts/comments regarding the above.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

No, Hotels.com would be a different rate... i had only searched for one room, forget you needed five!

I'm not sure about T service from this area, i would doublecheck this before bidding... or maybe somebody who knows or is local to the area could comment here.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Since i think the Waterfront area is going to be your best shot i called the Westin and they said they're right near "South Station" and it's easily walkable. I can't speak for any other hotel in the area, but at least you now know that the Westin would be convenient enough (assuming you see South Station on a T map and it works well for your needs)

Do you want to include the Waterfront area in your bidding?

At the 4* level you have three re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* Downtown...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $100, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $110, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $120, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* Copley...

Bid $120, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* Waterfront...

Select 4* Downtown and Copley...

Bid $125, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $130, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $135, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $140, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* Waterfront and Copley...

Bid $130, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $135, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $140, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously..

Select 4* Downtown and Copley and Waterfront...

Bid $145, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $150, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $155, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $160.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

You can try as follows:

Select 4* Downtown...

Bid $155, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* Copley...

Bid $155, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* Waterfront...

Select 4* Downtown and Copley...

Bid $165, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $170, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $175, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $180, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* Waterfront and Copley...

Bid $165, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $170, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $175, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $180, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* Downtown and Copley and Waterfront...

Bid $185, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $190, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $195, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $200.

Good Luck.

Coincidentally I'm planning on booking during the same time from 10/10 - 10/13. I want to use the same strategy as you outlined but am a little confused because you specify 3 rebid zones. For a 4* hotel in the following areas:

Boston Waterfront - Convention Center

Brighton - Brookline

Cambridge

Copley

Downtown Boston - Charlestown

Medford - Somerville

Revere - Logan Airport

South Boston

I can only identify Medford - Somerville and South Boston as rebid zones. Not even quite sure of South Boston. The hotel list on your site doesn't quite match the list on Priceline (not that I'm complaining - this is a great thing that you do!). The closest thing I can see is that Brighton - Brookline, Medford - Somerville and South Boston are my rebid zones. Is that correct?

Booking the hotel in the New York part of this trip is proving to be a snap compared to finding a room in Boston!! :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]