Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Worcester-Auburn (Worcester) Courtyard

OldRelayer
By OldRelayer,
in

Before I learned about Priceline and Hotwire we have always stayed in Auburn at what now is the LaQuinta. It has really gone down hill since taken over by the new owner. Even so I still try to get a room in that area, I like it quite well, safer than going into Worcester. But I am never able to get a bargain, which now that I have stayed in 4* hotels for $99, its hard to pay almost that for LaQuinta. After reading a couple of posts about some of the 2.5 * hotels in Worcester, I decided to try a $50 bid and it was accepted, couldn't get a 2* hotel in Auburn for that. The amenities are too many to list but the ones that interest me are free parking, there is a pool which we won't use, apparently there is a breakfast but unlike most of the hotels of this type it is paid, or that is what I got from another post. Not a problem we will be down to visit relatives, and getting a breakfast shouldn't be a problem and no dining room for dinner is also not a big deal in this case, but normally it would be, we don't like to leave the hotel to eat. I guess that is about all I know, I will let you know how it all goes, when we get back.

Priceline $50

Tax and fees 13.60

Total charges $63.60

Thanks,

Barry

Actually I think it is just Worcester. Auburn and Sturbridge seem to be separate zones. I could have incluced Auburn 2.5* hotels but it would have been useless the hotels in Auburn are just more expensive, I guess I am not the only one that thinks it is a nicer place to stay and commands more money just for the location.

Thanks,

Barry

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]