Priceline Hotel: 2.5* DC (Alexandria-Old Town) Hawthorne Suites

chrissyindc
By chrissyindc,
in

I need temp living in DC for 3 weeks before I can move into my apartment. I started off bidding one week periods at a time nd could never get a bid accepted. Finally I realized that Friday-Monday bids were much easier to get (see my post on Hilton at Mark Center. I needed a suite and was fortunate enough to get one, twice! 9/17-9/21 and 9/24-27, both for $90 per night.

Started out bidding at $70 for a 3* in Alexandria, added Arlington, Added Convention Center, Added Georgetown, and at $90 it was accepted.

No parking charge, free hot breakfast, microwave and fridge in the room! Perfect!

Glad to hear this works well for your needs.

Thanks for sharing and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List for this area.

Can you please post a NEW TOPIC for your other win so that we can reflect the details of that stay in the topic title of that new thread. (please only post one win per thread)

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]