Priceline Hotel: Boutique Aspen St Regis Resort

bariww
By bariww,
in

Just saw a 4.5* hotel listing for $129/night October 12th-14th. Anyone know what this is? Amenities are: Resort, restaurant(s), fitness center, high speed internet, tennis nearby, airport shuttle, pool(s), business center, and golf nearby. Also says that I save $134 which puts their retail cost at $263...Expedia lists the Hotel Jerome as 4.5*'s at a retail of the same.

Also listing a 4* condo for $166/night. Amenities are: 1 bedroom suite, airport shuttle, fitness center, laundry facilities, tennis nearby, fully equipped kitchen, free parking, pool(s), and high speed internet access. I've looked at The Gants website since I've heard that others have gotten that property with a similar listing and for their standard condo they are quoting $145/night and $170 for their mid level condo. The folks at Hotwire said they would never be higher than the properties own rate and that they only quote the standard accomodations, not anything upgraded... not really sure about that though.

Any help on trying to pinpoint these listings would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to plan a weekend away for my boyfriend and I. Thanks in advance!

Bari

I just saw a Boutique rating for an Aspen hotel October 12th-14th with the next highest being a 3.5*. Is Boutique equivalent to a 5*? Is it higher? There's not a hotel list for Aspen anywhere I've been able to find, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!

Bari

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I just saw a Boutique rating for an Aspen hotel October 12th-14th with the next highest being a 3.5*. Is Boutique equivalent to a 5*?
On priceline, there is no 3.5* rating (they don't use this level). However, looking at this zone on priceline i see that they go from 3* to Boutique (and nothing higher)... Boutique should be considered as a 3.5* property, but there is a LOT of variation within the category so select at your own risk.
The folks at Hotwire said they would never be higher than the properties own rate...
If this was true, there would never be any claims against their "Double the Difference Guarantee". The concept is that the opaque providers would be less than anywhere else, and it is true better than 95% of the time, but sometimes it just doesn't work out that way.

The 4.5* above is a match for the Hotel Jerome while the 4* is a match for the Gant, so these would be our best guess for each.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know what you decide to do and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]