Hotwire Hotel: 2* Newport Beach-Huntinton Beach

sum
By sum,
in

I'm looking at this 2* Newport Beach-Huntington Beach hotel, the only amenity listed is laundry facilities.

I mostly want to know so i can call and find out if they allow pets. I have a 12 lb. dog that I don't want to leave behind. It's $44 if that helps. It also says 4.6 miles to John Wayne Airport.

Hmm... also, does HOTWIRE list pets allowed under the amenities or how else would you find a pet friendly place to stay on an opaque site?

Thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please include the date(s) of your stay.

I'll also add that if taking your pet along is a must (vs. a want) i don't recommend using the opaque properties. While most of our guesses are 'on', there are never any guarantees, and should you receive a hotel you're not expecting (which isn't pet friendly) then it's money wasted.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This property has not yet been identified, although the Extended StayAmerica and other 'extended stay' type properties are often only seen with the sole Laundry icon, but with just this amenity to go by, it could be just about anything in the 'budget' class (for which many offer Laundry facilities)

Let us know whatever you end up doing for this stay or of we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]