Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orange County (Anaheim-Disneyland South) Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort

Leanalynn
By Leanalynn,
in

I was trying to get the same Holiday inn that we have stayed at on Manchester, not seeing the exact ammenities coming up. This is what I'm seeing, any help ID'ing these hotels?

searching for 2adults/2kids

3*

$59

9/2-9/3

Restaurant, Pool, Fitness Center, Business Center, Laundry, Hi-speed Internet

Searching for 2adults/0kids

3*

$59

9/2-9/3

Restaurant, Pool, Fitness Center, Business Center, Laundry, Hi-speed Internet, Tennis (7!?)

Thank you, I need to get this booked asap :)

I was happy to update my other thread, but I really needed some help tonight on this hotel. Demanding that I update my other thread first kinda puts me off. I'll click through here and all, but now I'm kinda left blind guessing tonite. :)

I've posted 3 other hotels that I've booked, with ammenities and everything, I think it was sort of rude to respond this way to tonight's request.

Sorry if you feel put off, but i don't think it's unreasonable to require all previous unresolved threads to be concluded. As it is, the hotel you did receive is a new one for the list, and i'm sure future users who are now able to ID this hotel are pleased that we did required a follow-up there. As well, note that your request above is still being replied to well within 24 hours of your original post, which is pretty good for a free service.

In regards to your hotels above, the one without the Tennis icon is a match for the Crowne Plaza Garden Grove while the hotel with the Tennis icon is a match for the Holiday Inn Resort Area (on Manchester Ave) so that would be our best guess for that each.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]