in

10/22/2007-10/26/2007

USE 75$ Rejected

USE/Cathedral Hill 80$ Rejected

USE/Cathedral Hill /Civic Center Area 85$ Rejected

USE/Cathedral Hill /Civic Center Area/South San Francisco 90$ Rejected

USE/Cathedral Hill /Civic Center Area/South San Francisco/USW 90$ Rejected

:)

Anybody has tried to book like 2 months in advance?

Is it better to book earlier or closer to the date?

Thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Is it better to book earlier or closer to the date?
See the related link in our PRICELINE FAQ.

Is SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID an option?

If you'd like help with this stay, what is your maximum bid? What is the best rate you're able to find thru 'conventional' methods? (use our BetterChecker.com to assist in your rate search)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Splitting a four day stay always improves your chances of acceptance. However since your stay is still two months away I don't think you need to split yet, if you prefer staying in one hotel the whole time.

You might just be bidding a little early. First I suggest bidding up to your $100 limit, since you've only bid up to $90. If $95 and $100 fail now then wait a week and try bidding up to $100 again.

Under the right circumstances spliting your bid even on a 2 nite can stay can be beneficial. Looking closer at your dates i'm not sure how much it will help, but if you're having trouble up to your budget than it could be worth a try.

Why not try up to your budget first, however, this would be an improvement to the way you bid previously (assuming you're fine with either the USE or USW zones) using your three re-bid zones.

At the 4* level you have

Select 4* USE...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $80, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* USW...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $80, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* USE and USW...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $95, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $100.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

10/22 to 10/26 san fransisco

I splited my trip and I have won two nights 22 and 23 fro 110/night. a total of 260.70 for Parc 55 .

I am given the option to extend my stay at the same rate but I am not sure...

Is it better to retry directly on priceline or use the extended offer. My attempt for the other two nights and price less than 110 was not successful.

do you think if I wait a week I would have a better chance for the two other days? how long Will the extending offer last?

any body has stayed at Parc 55? how was it?

any comments?

thanks

At the time you were successful winning the first two nights, did you first try all four nights but were rejected? If that is the case, the offer to extend your stay at $110 most likely will be rejected, otherwise you would have been successful all four nights at $110. I would suggest waiting awhile to try the extended offer, which is actually valid up until 11:00am on your currently scheduled date of check-out.

With regard to the extended stay option, I am not sure whether you can exercise the option, and if rejected, try it again at a later time. In other words, is it a one-time offer? Hopefully someone else can answer that question.

Keep in mind booking outside of the extended stay option means the possibilty of having to change hotels for your last two nights.

I stayed at this hotel earlier this year on a non-Priceline/Hotwire booking. The room are nice, beds comforable, and, if lucky, you can get some great views of the City. We were fortunate to get a corner room with windows on two sides. The only negative to the hotel are the homeless and panhandlers in the vicinity. It's a great location, however, for downtown SF and Union Square.

With regard to the extended stay option, I am not sure whether you can exercise the option, and if rejected, try it again at a later time. In other words, is it a one-time offer? Hopefully someone else can answer that question.

Keep in mind booking outside of the extended stay option means the possibilty of having to change hotels for your last two nights.

T&C's re Extending the offer.

Name Your Own Price
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]