Total Days: 2

Subtotal: $204.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $36.07

Total Charges: $240.07

Marriott website best rate: $199.00

Subtotal: $398.00

Taxes, Surcharges, Fees: $49.75

Total Charges: $447.75

:) Of the 7 Baltimore locations Priceline offers, Inner Harbor is currently the only one that offers 4* hotels so this search just required that I add a new location choice as I bumped my price in $7 increments starting at $60. Even though (as you can see above) I saved over $200, I am sheepishly disappointed with this outcome. Most reviewers don't really consider my winning hotel more than a 3* so I had fingers & toes crossed for the Hyatt Regency, but hey, location is perfect even if the deal isn't quite! :)

time flies like an arrow...fruit flies like a banana

I've Pricelined the Renaissance for $90 and $100 in November and May, respectively. With the cost of hotels near the harbor in the summertime, you did a great job with $102. I've stayed in 4* Hyatt's in other cities that don't compare to the Renaissance. The Hyatt in Baltimore, of course, has the glass elevators with the great views. But don't worry. The Renaissance is very nice and very convenient and you may even luck out and get a room with a partial harbor view. It happened once to me; the other time, I got the standard Priceline fare -- room overlooking the roof/inside courtyard.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]