If your mind is set on the Empress

liveforbargains
By liveforbargains,
in

I recently bid up to $85 for a 4* in Victoria (hoping it would be the Empress) but was rejected. Since I needed transportation there from Vancouver, I found the website- www.pacificcoach.com - which offers round-trip transportation, by bus and ferry, from Vancouver to Victoria. They also are offering a package deal which includes one night lodging at the Empress and round-trip transportation from Vancouver for $125canadian. This seems like a good deal since the regular rate for the room is over $200. This has worked out perfect for me as the bus going back will take me straight to the Vancouver Airport. This offer is good thru May 31, 2004. Hopefully, someone might be able take advantage of this.

• 1 year later...

Each year, Victoria runs a promotion in March called "Be A Tourist in Your Own HomeTown" where for $9.00 you can get a coupon booklet that will let you in free to many of the city's attractions. More relevant to this board, though, is the fact that you can book The Fairmont Empress Hotel for CAD$37.50pp per night.

This year it's from March 1-5 although I'm sure the Empress is fully booked by now. However, this information might be useful for future reference to anybody planning to go to Victoria in the Spring.

Details

(They don't really care if you're not from Victoria)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]