MD Annapolis Doubletree

valencia
By valencia,
in

This hotel couldn't be more accomodating. Their FREE shuttle takes you into town, to the naval academy and to your restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Call them ten minutes before you want to come back, and they are there!

Forget your car and getting lost here!

There is a new shopping center one block away with supermarket and a few simple eateries.

Internet in business center open all night as is the fitness room. Outdoor pool closes at 9pm.

The beds are absolutely top quality. The bathroom not too roomy, but pleasant.

• 10 months later...

I must disagree in that I felt like a second class citizen when I arrived at this hotel. She gave me the "oh, you're one of THOSE customers" after she saw that the reservation was prepaid through hotwire (she had a lot of trouble finding the reservation and then said, "oh, you're in THIS system" -- very snooty. When I asked if there was a different room than the 1st floor smoking room they had me assigned to (I know that there's no choice in what room they put you in when you use hotwire/priceline, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask) she rolled her eyes and cut me off, before I could finish my sentence, and said "nope." There was what appeared to be a brown recluse spider in my room (I killed it and told the manager about it), the bedspreads had multiple cigarette burns and the carpet was dirtier than you can possibly imagine. The one upside was the room service guy (by the time I got in after a long, long drive I had no desire to head out for dinner) was very nice and brought the food quickly. And it was tasty, actually. In the morning while waiting to check out the guy in front of me advised the front desk staff his car was broken into. The reply was "oh, well make sure you call the police." How understanding.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]