Priceline Hotel: Chicago - 4* - Looking for help

Pollack
By Pollack,
in

I would need a room for either Monday night(17th) or both Sunday and Monday (16th & 17th). If rates are crazy I may just fly in on Monday morning and only stay the night leaving on Tuesday. If I can get something reasonable I will come in on Sunday and leave on Tuesday. I would prefer to stay in the Loop or NMA area. I'm not that familiar with the greater Chicago area. Do they have reasonable train service to the McCormick center?

I would like to be the in the $180 range if possible

You can use our EasyClickTravel Rerverse Look Up too for EasyClickTravel 'off th record' deals. However, i think i saw the property you're refering to early... but isnt it listed as "On Request" (rather than available). See our PRICELINE FAQ for a description of what this means.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I did use the reverse easyclicktravel and the property is the Chicago Hilton. Thanks for pointing out the On Request - that is something I did not pay attention to.

Do you know anything about the Buckingham Athletic Club? I saw this mentioned on a thread and it seems to get mixed reviews.

I don't know anything regarding this property, but board member AaronJB may have some thoughts/comments as he's local to the area... hopefully he'll respond when he sees this thread.

What is the price of this property? (as if it's "ok" it may affect your priceline bidding and maximum bid)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Is the rate at the Buckingham cancellable? If so i would book it as these dates seem to be very difficult and at least then you'll have a definitive "price to beat". I read some of the reviews and they're generally favorable, although there isn't much info on the place... hopefully AaronJB will be able to comment.

• 1 month later...

Thought I would close out the thread. I ended up staying at the Buckingham Athletic Club. I would recommend this to anyone staying in Chicago. The rates are reasonable during a time when the rooms in Chicago are expensive. The rooms are huge and had a great view. The only ammenities are the athletic club and a restaurant.

I would certainly try for a less expensive room but would use this if nothing was available for under the $195.00 they charge.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]