Google-able

fly_up_front
By fly_up_front,
in

Don't know if this has been mentioned elsewhere but this site now shows up on Google ( Yahoo search).

Results come more easily with Hotwire related searchs ("hotwire bid", "hotwire bidding", etc.) and the site does well with some Priceline related searchs ( shows up with a "Priceline bid" search). Doesn't show up as a first page result when searching for "Priceline bidding" but that's OK.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the kind words (it's appreciated).

None of it would be possible without the support of our users who post their results here... so the kudos go to all of you who make it possible for me to have some fun with this project.

PS- does anybody look at the calendar link near the top of the board? <i've been tracking our progress>

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I have not had to remove any rude or questionable posts, and i think the online community that is developing here is second to none.

That's great..... TOBB is a tremendous resource but no stranger to controversy.

I guess its somewhat inevitable but lets hope BB stays this way for a long time.

I guess its somewhat inevitable but lets hope BB stays this way for a long time.

I think this board will have the same friendly attitude and approach down the road as it does today. The board has attracted a good base of "genuine people", and as this board grows thru word of mouth, it will attract like-minded individuals.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]