Priceline Hotel: 2* Albany (Airport Wolf Rd) Best Western

trvlgtut
By trvlgtut,
in

I had been trying for a very long time to get rooms anywhere in Albany for that weekend. Complicated I'm sure by the Race Track and the need for three rooms in the same place as we were traveling with others and it was the preferred mode. I had tried for the standard bid asmounts uping by $10 with no hits. Finally on fri the 3rd I ran out of 3 and 21/2 star options so I began bidding for the 2 star at 50. I figured I would get the BW as it was going (I think in my head anyway) for 88 on Hotwire. The last bid before 65 was 60 so if I over bid it wasn't by alot. Hotel website at the time was 127.00.

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $65.00

Subtotal: $195.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $37.56

Total Charges*: $232.56

Information on the hotel - the front desk appeared to be shall we say dazed and confused. Would not give us a double, in fact gave us the smallest full I think they could find. Would not give my son a NS room - said they were full. My daughter (babe) got a king NS (last to check in) which, since I was paying, made her switch :). The outside public areas were close to filthy except the pool area but the rooms themslves were clean. They were also quiet and we did sleep well. Breakfast was ok. Did hear others complainign about cleanliness and lack of air but again our rooms were all clean and air was fine.

did use the savingsbarn link

tt

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]