Priceline Hotel: Westin Maui Priceline deal

kwatland
By kwatland,
in

I've been seeing all the posts about the Westin Maui deal for $125/night. I'm leaning towards bidding on priceline through the savingsbarn link but I need to know the size of the room that you are being booked. I am traveling with 4 people in my group and I need to make sure there are 2 beds in the room.

If anyone can tell me I'd be much appreciated. I'm trying to judge whether I should bid on 1 or 2 rooms.

Thanks!

I don't believe anyone has stayed here yet on the "$125 deal", but even if somebody reported they had two beds (or only one bed) that would be their experience, and not necessarily tranferable to your own situation. Most often rooms are assigned at check-in, or if pre-allocated, based upon availability for the actual dates of your stay.

What are the date(s) of your stay?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I spent 6 weeks there this summer at a condo in Maalaea and wanted to get a night on this deal. I used the $20 gratuity and kind words and was upgraded to a sweet suite. Roughly 1500 square feet with three balconies. Oh, also received a complimentary bottle of champagne for my "anniversary"... :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]