Priceline Hotel: 3* Waikiki Beach Tips 9-12-9-16??

Robby Rob
By Robby Rob,
in

One more question then since your budget is such a wide range...

Would you prefer to pay more for a higher rated hotel (4* or Resort) or are you simply looking for the least expensive 3* property in this zone?

I'll also add that your first post you only wanted "near the beach" and if you don't mind a short walk the Waikik Central zone may be good for you as well and save you some money vs. the Beach zone (but doublecheck the zone for to see if it meets your needs or not)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

So being the procrastinator that I am, I have waited to nearly the last minute to book my hotel for my trip to Oahu Sep12 - Sep17th. I have a friend who is getting married in Turtle Bay Sep 15th so i was thinking about booking a room for Sat and Sun there. I know Priceline doesnt do Turtle Bay, so i was wondering if you guys could help me out. What do you think would be a good starting bid for a 2 or 3 star resort in the Waikiki BEACH zone. I've never been to Hawaii before and have no idea how far Waikiki is from Turtle Bay. Do you think i will have to rent a car or is taking a Taxi or Bus a viable option. Any help would be great.

And i would prefer to be by the beach

If you look at the Waikiki Central zone, i would think that this entire zone is walkable to the beach, although not directly on it... is this zone acceptable to you as well? Be sure to look at the zone boundaries yourself to see if this will be sufficient for your needs.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]