in

Your Offer Price: $45.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 6

Subtotal: $270.00

Taxes & Service Fees:

$34.23

Total Charges: $304.23

While daughter was relocating we booked her through Priceline every week for 6 weeks. 4 weeks at Springhill Suites (great indoor pool and free internet access) One week in the Summerfield Suites nearby (for the same price, but no free internet).

The other week was at the Marriott in Conshohocken - I'll post that bid separately.

Thanks for the reports!

In the future please least each hotel as a separate thread as it will enable us to keep all threads in the same format. But of course, we're most grateful that you posted! (so don't interpret this as a scolding :) ... just trying to keep the board as organized as we can)

THANKS!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry - Didn't mean to confuse anyone. For some reason I wasn't able to find the exact trip dates for the Summerfield Suites on the "My Trips" feature on Priceline. I know we paid the same rate as at Springhill Suites though. Next time I'll post immediately after a win so I won't have to dig up old receipts. :)

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]