Hotwire Hotel: Educated Guess - 4* Toronto West?

ALSYD
By ALSYD,
in

Anyone care for an educated guess?! :)

Searching via the barn link for Toronto in 08/23 out 08/24 returns an interesting 4* Toronto West for $74 with Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business & Internet. Referencing the pinned hotwire list, it looks like the property would be either of Renaissance, Intercon or Hilton. No traveller reviews attached so that doesn't help me out much.

Anyone seen any of these come up at these prices more often than the others or want to hazard a guess? I'm personally leaning toward the Intercon, given the specials and normal rates that are on offer for the same date on their own web site.

I'm only hesitating as I don't like that particular Renaissance, but at these sort of rates I should just bite the bullet and nab it while it lasts I guess! :)

Cheers/Regards.

Please note that we now have our own link for HOTWIRE... please use our own HOTWIRE link for your searches/purchases.

The suggested retail price matches up with the Hilton, but this is often incorrect and not reliable indicator to use to help ID properties, but with nothing else to go with, that's the only piece that can offer any insight.

Did you see there is also a 4* in the EAST zone for the same price... would that work for your needs if you'd really prefer to ensure avoiding the Renaissance?

Let us know what you decide of if we can be of further help.

Thanks in advance for using our HOTWIRE link.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Many thanks for your words of wisdom - I did indeed see the "East" property and have included it in my options.

Will let you know how it turns out as I'll make a decision over the next few days. Regardless, there are some bargains to be had in Tronno over those dates! :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]