buffy888
By buffy888,
in

2.5* in San Antonio-Riverwalk North and Alamo Area

Check in August 5 Check out August 8

Hotwire rate $65

Hotel amenities:

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Tripadvisor rating currently shows 3.0 based on 20+ reviews; last reviewed July 2007

Looking at 2.5* hotels that have come up in this area in the past, I was thinking it would be Hampton Inn or possibly Amerisuites/Hyatt Place; however, both provide comp brkfst and I don't see that listed as an amenity...

Thanks for your help.

2.5* in San Antonio-Riverwalk North and Alamo Area

Check in August 5 Check out August 8

Hotwire rate $65

Red Roof Inn San Antonio Downtown

1011 East Houston Street

San Antonio, Texas 78205

(210) 229-9973

Hotel amenities:

-Pool(s)

-High-speed Internet Access

Husband was in a hurry to book, so I had him do it - told him to book through link from this site, so I assume he did.

Don't know if I consider a Red Roof Inn a 2.5 star, so not overly happy about this. Also, rack rate on Red Roof website is only $69.99, so this is not that great of a deal. This is why I usually do the reservations myself (and typically use Priceline). Am leery about using Hotwire again in the future.

Thank you for sharing yoru results with the board and adding this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

I agree that the average Red Roof Inn doesn't qualify as a 2.5* property, especially when there is a Hampton Inn in this zone (which i would classify above the Red Roof Inn) at the same star rating. However, this hotel is recently renovated, has interior corridors, and the reviews are actually pretty good.

Hopefully all will go better then expected.

Enjoy your stay... please give us a Hotel Review upon your return.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]