Priceline Hotel: Failed Bid 3* WDW Orlando 5/24-5/29

cword
By cword,
in

Bidding this trip for a friend. Started at $33, and worked up to $40 using my free rebids. Since trip is still a ways off will try again later, as they need 2 rooms, so they wanted to keep it at $40.00. Will not go down in star level, if it continues to fail I think they will raise their offer a little. I'll continue to post my attempts. When checking dates, it looks like there is plenty of availability for these days, and the rates ranged from a low of $86 at the Radisson Resort Parkway, to a high of $119 for the Doubletree.

Would like to see some posting of others working for similar dates. I am working this trip for myself as well as brothers family. They want a 3 star but we want to go for the resort, so if you are bidding end of May early June dates, please post your results for us! I have not bid the resort yet, but will definitely post when I do.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Since you and your brother's family will be getting different hotels (since he wants 3* and you want resort) let's keep this thread for his purchase and please start a new thread for your resort bid. This will make it easier to keep things straight and also put both hotels in their respective topic titles once they've been won.

If he's willing to bump up to $43 i see a 3.5* hotel on Hotwire with Restaurant, Fitness, Business, Laundry icons. In this past this combination was associated with the DoubleTree Club, and i suspect that this is likely the hotel, although there could always be others we don't yet know about.

Keep us updated.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you, and yes I will keep my post for resort seperately. I did see the hotwire property and figured it was probably the Doubletree as well, and I am planning on talking to him about that and find out if he would like to book that or just keep trying on priceline. There is still over a month and a half, so he may want me to just keep trying priceline for awhile. I will keep the board posted. Thank you very much for your help

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]