Hotwire Hotel: 4* Oahu (Waikiki North) Hawaii Prince

Lora
By Lora,
in

I am traveling with the NCA group to Waikiki in November. We are staying at the Sheritan Waikiki Resort for 5 days. I am looking to stay longer and would like to know how I can use Hotwire to try to book at the same hotel. Do you have any suggestions as to how to identify the Sheritan Waikiki Resort as the hotel I am booking? If not, can use suggest a hotel that is really close to the Sheritan that i can book at. Is the Sheritan Waikiki Resort located in the North, Waikiki Beach or the South on the Hotwire map. (A, B, or C area) Thank you for your help. Lora

What are the actual dates of your stay? (the dates you want to book on HOTWIRE)

I am staying Nov 17th to 24th at the Sheritan Waikiki with the NCA group and want to book Nov 24th to the 27th on my own. Would like to stay at the same hotel - their charge would be 299.00 per night and do not want to pay that much. What do you suggest? thanks, Lora

Directly on their website Annex rooms are $160/nite (not sure if this is what your group has booked) or, more likely, city view for $259/nite.

What is your budget for this stay? If you can't get this thru HOTWIRE, what is your gameplan... pay the going rate or switch hotels?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Well their going rate to me will be $299.00 and if Hotwire does not have this particular Sheraton for me to book, I am ok with switching hotels. Do you know the hotel that is showing on hotwire that says "Customers Favorite" for 156.00 per night? If you can guess, how far away would the hotel on hotwire be from the Sheraton that I am staying at?

Thanks, Lora

Please include the amenities associatd with the HOTWIRE hotel you're being offered above.

Hi, This is what Hotwire said about the $156.00 per night rate 4* hotel for Nov 24-27:

Oceanfront

Property is located along the ocean, but not directly on a beach. For example, the hotel may be situated on a bluff along the coastline.

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Spa Services

Guests have access to a spa facility or spa services; an extra charge typically applies

thanks, Lora

Assuming this is in the Waikiki (North) zone it's a match for the Hawaii Prince so that would be our best guess.

If you look at our Priceline Hawaii Map (use the +/- buttons on the left hand side of the map to zoom in on the area) you can get a guage of how far apart the hotels are.

The Prince does run schduled shuttle service from their hotel to the "waikiki zone" although we walked it more often than we took the shuttle (it's not too far, but we're also used to walking, so somebody else may think differently)

We enjoyed your stay here and would welcome the opportunity to return.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]