Help!! EasyClickTravel

snlevans
By snlevans,
in

Hi, I did an off the record deal (I haven't clicked the confirm button yet) and it said that the cancellation for this hotel (Beekman Tower-reverse look up) was 2 days. But when I read the policy it says 2 days and then says that if it is an off the record deal that it is nonrefundable. I am using this as a back-up hotel until I can get a bid accepted through Priceline. I assumed that you could call and cancel if you did it 2 days before the day of the stay. I am confused....any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Lea

I went ahead and called the number on the terms & cond. page.....(the lady was hard to understand) but I think she said that it goes by the terms of the hotel (Beekman is 2 days). ....unless it is a nonrefundable reservation (typed in green)...this one was not ......it was a reservation under an Off the record deal.

The way that they state it is kind of confusing.......I'm not sure if I want to take the chance and book it (as a back-up) until priceline accepts one of my bids. What is your opinion? Thank you again! Lea

You actually have to put in all of your personal info....credit card, name, phone, address to get to this screen.....it is right on the confirm screen.....I'm afraid to do this too many times or I might make it go through (I did this twice already) I'm always really careful about reading the fine print.......this reservation is actually for my Mom and I don't want anything to mess up. You gave the info. about Beekman Tower on another thread and this hotel sounds really great as a back-up.

Lea

Just to conclude this thread...

EasyClickTravel "Off the Record" deals are cancellable, subject to the terms of each hotel.

To see the non-penalty period for a specific property... at the end of the hotel description click "more details" and then click "View Facilities and Price Details".

Anyone has a question/problem please let us know.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...
A quick phone call should do it.

I was able to cancel via email even since there 800# isn't accessible from outside the USA. Keep in mind for international bidders, you'll loose 5% typically if you cancel as a 2.5% forex fee is typical on CC's for both charges and credits. Of course you could theoretically make money depending on currency movements.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]