Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* San Antonio (Riverwalk North-Alamo) Wyndham St Anthony

me@me
By me@me,
in

I selected a 3.5 star for my stay in San Antonio using Hotwire. I used this site first to help figure out which hotel I would get & this was right on. It was the Wyndham St. Anthony for $89 per night for July 25 & 26th.

Great hotel, close to riverwalk & many attactions. I did not use my car or a cab while there despite the rain.

The hotel is older and the rooms do show it, however they were clean and had great service. Some of the rooms are a bit smaller for 2 people while others are HUGE. I was lucky and got a HUGE room overlooking the park. Huge meaning a 4 ft X 7 ft walk in closet, 7 X 7 bathroom then the bedroom was 25 X 20 feet.. so HUGE .. The pool area gives an ok view of downtown, but go to the top floor there is a very large & public outdoor deck with even better views of SA on 3 sides!

good luck & enjoy your visit!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Glad to hear the board has been helpful to you.

Can you please add the zone and amenities shown before your purchase. You can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY STUFF link near the top of their home page.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]