Hotwire Hotel: help identify 3.5* honolulu $103

turkeysandwitch
By turkeysandwitch,
in

I'm sure I'm going to have more questions in the coming days, but for now can you guys help me identify a 3.5* hotel on waikiki north for the dates of sept 15 - 20th

This is all the stuff it has listed. I've read the pinned information and still am having trouble identifying it.

"3.5-star hotel in Waikiki North

This distinctive establishment offers comfortable rooms, personal service and some upscale features.

Resort

Near Beach

Oceanfront

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

Tennis Nearby"

any help would be great. If I end up booking I'll be sure and use that link and let yall know what it turns out to be !

• 2 weeks later...

I've decided I'm probably going to try getting a hotel through priceline, today hopefully...

but I have one question.. When beginning the bidding process it askes for a name and says (age 21 or older). I've checked the websites for the 4* hotel and resorts I'm bidding on and the min check in age for all of those properties is 18. I'll be 21 on 10/13 but will be traveling 9/15 - 9/19

Do you guys think it will be a problem?

Can't say if it will be a problem or not... some hotels ask for ID at check-in, some don't; of those that do, some front desk clerks ask and other dont'; and of those that do, some only check the name while others may check age as well.

My theory is that many of the hotels have mini-bars, with access to alcohol, and therefore require a 21 year old minimum age.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 11 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]