Priceline Hotel: 4* Hilton (Millenium-Loop-Grant Park) Hilton Chicago

Ashman
By Ashman,
in

Hello everyone, I am looking for some help on a hotel in the Chicago area. I am coming down for the Football game against the Wolverines and need a hotel for the 28th-30th. I am a college student so I am not looking for super expensive rates, but a 2.5 star and above property would be preferred. Can anyone help me locate something like this in a good neighboorhood?! Thank you so much

Which zones are you willing to accept. Are you looking to stay "Downtown" or near Evanston?

What is your expected maximum budget?

Also, just to confirm since you're in college (don't know if undergrad or grad)... are you over 21 (or will be traveling with somebody over 21 years old)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I wouldn't mind staying downtown, but I would like to be in an area where I could get to Evanston in less than an hour ( I know from Ohare the El takes about and hour and 10 mins. I would basically like to be nearby or at least somewhere where I can take the El to the stadium. I am 21, and I would say the most I would want to put forth is $80 a night but looking for something a little less than that. Thank you again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]