Hotwire Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Beverly Hills-Westwood-Century City) InterContinental

fellow1967
By fellow1967,
in

Hotwire is quoting a rate of $169 a nite for this hotel. Anyone know what it is? This is for a different trip than the last one I asked about. Thanks

Boutique Hotel

Property offers a distinctive, unique or eclectic atmosphere. Many boutique hotels are smaller, hip properties in an urban setting, or renovated hotels with historical flair.

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Golf Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one golf course; an extra charge typically applies.

Tennis Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one tennis court; an extra charge typically applies.

• 3 weeks later...

HI. My sister is having a baby next month in LA and I have several family members traveling there. I am the designated researcher. The Angeleno was not right for the folks I was asking about it for. I am now trying to get a place for 2 different people on 3 different dates in september. The 4* I inquired about above comes up on searches for 2 of the dates. I don't mean to be jerking anyone around, just trying to answer to a lot of relatives.

As I understand it, the purchaser has to be the guest...

No, only that the room has to be put in the name of the person who will be there during check-in.

Priceline has two separate forms to fill out... one for the name you want the room to be in, the other for the name on the credit card you're using the pay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 months later...

I booked thru HOTWIRE using the link from this site. It was September, but I think the price was $119. As for amenities, I don't have that list anymore. As for the car rentals, I guess I thought of this forum as focused on hotels, not cars, but i have rented in LA and DC, both times the rental came from AVIS and the price was never more than $14.95 per day for a mid-sized car, Sonata in DC and I think a Saturn in LA.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]