Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Downtown) Millenium Biltmore

jimf
By jimf,
in

First bid of $70 for downtown 4* rejected

Added another zone without 4* (Lakesomething?) and bid $75, accepted.

After a week of checking both Hotwire and Priceline, BB, Expedia and Travelocity, getting my wife to sign off that she wouldn't kill me if I screwed up, I finally bid on this. Biltmore seemed like the only hotel that still had rooms available for the entire week at a decent price per internet, so I figured it had to be the Biltmore. It was kind of important to get a hotel with a shuttle being run as part of a week long conference.

My wife booked a "discounted" room at the Bonaventure for the conference a month ago at $131 per night which we will now cancel.

That's a difference of $56 per night plus taxes. Thank you BB.

I "think" I used the SavingsBarn website. I started out using their link to PRICELINE, but I had so much trouble with my ISP over the weekend, I had multiple windows open, I was going back and forth and it was taking forever....... In the end I think I was on the SavingsBarn link, but I'm not positive. I was so frustrated at that point that I didn't think to check if I was still there.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]