GA Atlanta Courtyard Buckhead

Travelnow
By Travelnow,
in

We stayed here in July 2007 on a bid of $40. Both of our rooms were good. The front desk honored our request for 2 non-smoking rooms with 2 beds each and even gave us connecting rooms. There were no problems with maintenance or housekeeping. The valet was super fast. All of the staff were friendly and professional. This hotel is rated 2.5* but compares with a solid 3*. It also has free highspeed wireless internet. We did not try the restaurant. The location is great for Buckhead.

It is very close to the Marta Buckhead station. There was no problem with noise and the HVAC worked great on a very hot day.

The bath was large, the sink is outside so 2 people can get ready at the same time. Lighting was good. The beds were very comfortable and all of the linens were of good quality. We would be very happy to get this hotel again for such a good price.

• 2 years later...

I wanted to share details about the trip, though I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post.

And thanks again for all the help on this site!

First, there were absolutely no issues with my resv. being a PL reservation. I checked-in around 3:30p and was given a great room. I meant to call ahead and ask for a king (I'm pretty tall), but I forgot...and got a king anyway! The hotel is beautiful and the room had everything I could possibly need. It was very comfortable in size & amenities. Floor-to-ceiling window the length of the room, a couch & coffee table, king bed, desk (w/ pull-out extension), two phones, flat-screen TV (with swivel pull-out extension), wardrobe cabinet, mini-fridge, etc.... It was quiet throughout the hotel and I heard no noise coming from the adjoining rooms though I know at least one was occupied since I ran into them in the hallway.

The front desk staff was amazing. Stephen was quick to reccommend areas to visit & even searched yelp for a restaurant reccommendation when he found none in his HUGE book of menus. He found Cafe Agora (delicious middle-eastern food, on the cheap) for me, just around the corner. They were also quick to respond when I called about a missing cable for the radio and so very very friendly about it.

I didn't use any of the hotel facilities (gym, restaurant) so I can't comment on those. About parking... There is a self-parking garage across the "street" (read: sidewalk/driveway) that is shared with several hotels & businesses that offers hourly ($3), half-day ($8), or one-day($14) parking..not the $18 that is advertised by the hotel. I didn't mind the 45-second schlep across the drive and I somehow managed to always get my car out in time to only pay the $8. On check-out day, there was some sort of event going on so the little arms on the pay machines were up...free parking! :) Of course, you could always opt for the $21 valet instead.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]