Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orlando (Universal-Sea World) Rosen Plaza Hotel

laredo
By laredo,
in

Any idea what hotel this might be:

shows Resort, restaurants, pool, fitness ctr, high speed internet, golf nearby, tennis nearby--when you click on hotel amenities it shows 4* but in the 1st screen with the price $81 night it shows a 3*

This is the WDW area? Help!!! Dates are 4/8-4/10

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please double-check the amenities. When i do a search for these dates i see a similar 3* but it has: Resort, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Tennis, Laundry... so i'm not certian if we're seeing the same hotels or not. As well, no matter what i click it remains a 3* (so please double check that aspect as well).

Let me know if the amenty icons and star rating you first listed are accurate or not and i will then take a closer look.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

sorry, my eyes are playing tricks on me--3* WDW area, resort, restaurants, pool, fitness ctr, high speed int.,business ctr, tennis nearby, laundry. I have been printing out these hotels for days now and I'm confusing myself more. Thanks for your patience!

This hotel has appeared a few times, for example in this HOTWIRE POST but has not yet been identified (although there are a few guesses in that link).

In researching this i found there is a similar property (no internet, no tennis, but has a golf icon) that has also yet to be identified.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Crowne Plaza hasn't been seen in awhile and when it was last seen it was a Customer Favorite. It is very possible that they have removed the Customer Favorite designation as we have seen this designation come and go with other properties. Of all the hotels that we know of the Crowne Plaza is the only one that exactly matches those amenities and that would be my best guess. There could always be other hotels that we don't yet know about, but i think that the chances of it being the Crowne Plaza are very good.

I also took a quick look (assuming your dates are still 4/8-4/10) and my best guess is that the 3.5* shown is the Radisson Hotel Orlando at entrance to Universal Orlando, but double check the amenities shown in your search with those on our HOTWIRE HOTEL LIST to make sure that we are seeing the same property on each of our searches.

Decided to book on hotwire--surprise--it was the Rosen Plaza Hotel, 9700 Internationl Dr. next to the convention center. I guess for $69/night its not bad, however, it just goes to show you that those amenities can fit a bunch of hotels. I really thought I had the Crowne Plaza--Universal. Oh well!

I too thought it was the CP but always leave an 'out' because new hotels can be added at any time.

I'm not familiar with this property but the reviews seem very good, free shuttle to parks, and the pool looks great... i look forward to hearing your review when you return.

Sorry this one didn't give you what you though, but it seems as if it'll work ok for you none-the-less.

Enjoy your trip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]