Priceline Hotel: 3* San Diego (Downtown-Harbor Island) Sheraton Suites

Canes98
By Canes98,
in

I found a 3* San Diego Coastal hotel for $104/nt, with a check-in on 09/07/07 and check-out on 09/09/07.

Amenities are:

Complimentary Breakfast

Pool(s)

Laundry Facilities

High Speed Internet Access.

I didn't come across this hotel on the lists and I did some vacation package searches that also did not come up with any matches.

Anyone have any idea what hotel this could be?

Sorry i missed this post the first time...

This property has not yet been identified, but if i were to take a guess, i would think the Holiday Inn Express La Jolla would be among the likely candidates and that would be my best guess.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know what you decide to do or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the feedback. I wound up getting a hotel downtown through Priceline.

A buddy and I needed a hotel for 2 nights in San Diego. We decided to extend our annual Las Vegas trip by a few days and go to San Diego to see our beloved Chicago Bears....defending NFC Champion Chicago Bears...take on the mighty Chargers on opening day in San Diego.

I was only looking in the Downtown-Harbor Island zone and was unsuccessful bidding 4* up to $96.

I started bdding 3* at $55, and increased in $5 increments until winning the Sheraton Suites downtown for $80 per night. There was a 3.5* hotel that matched the amenities for the Sheraton Suites going for about $94 on Hotwire that I was inclined to purchase if I couldn't beat that price using 4* or 3* bidding on priceline. I wound up winning the same hotel that was likely being offered on Hotwire for $14 cheaper a night. Also, a day after I won this hotel (I bid earlier this week) the same 3.5* on Hotwire went up to about $130 a night, so perhaps I won the last room the Sheraton Suites was offering at such a deeply discounted rate through the opaque sites. The lowest available rate for my dates for the Sheraton Suites through its website is $179 per night.

I used the savingsbarn link for my bidding.

Congratulations on your win!

Looks like a great deal and very good timing on your part given the price increase.

This is the Sheraton Suites at Symphony Hall (701 A Street), correct?

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and for using the SavingsBarn.com PRICELINE links to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]