PA Philadelphia Suburbs Residence Inn Conshohocken

lwitchel
By lwitchel,
in

I got this for $45 and am staying here tonight.

The location works for me (I'm visiting friends in Norristown) but it would be not be a convenient option for someone visiting Philadelphia, or someone without a car.

This is a standard Residence Inn. Big spacious room with kitchen/dinette area, sitting area with sofabed and sleeping area with a queen size bed. It's larger (and neater) than my New York apartment. My friends have an infant, so instead of fighting with a cranky kid to go to a restaurant, we had food delivered, and we were able to eat it normally at the dinette and there's dishes and cutlery here. There's free high speed Internet Access via Ethernet cable. hot buffet breakfast is served from 6:30 to 9 and included. This place really worked for my situation. I'm beginning to feel 2.5* hotels in the US suit me better than some 3* because I find the comfort in a Residence Inn or Courtyard just fine, and there are many fewer incidental charges.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]