Hotwire Hotel: 4* Boston (Quincy Market-Financial??) Hyatt Regency

montreal scoops
By montreal scoops,
in

I just reserved a room at the Hyatt for 3 nights at $139/night. I found this on the travel ticker on Hotwire. Can you tell me if I could do any better. I couldn't reserve for the fourth night because there was a blackout. They wanted to charge $389 for that night. I have to find another place for the extra day or two ( I am flexable).

Thanks for the input.

scoops

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Can you please add the zone of the Hyatt you won as well as the star rating and amenities shown before your purchase. You can still view these by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY STUFF link near the top of their home page.

You also mention that this stay is 3 nites, but your topic title shows 7/19-7/21... i assume you mean 7/19-7/22?

Not sure which remaining nite(s) of your stay you need (beginning or end) but if you'd like help with that portion of your stay please start a NEW TOPIC.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just reserved at the Hyatt Regency Boston (Downtown) 1 Ave. De Lafayette for 3 nights at $139/Night. This is a 4 star hotel with indoor pool,fitness center,sauna and full service business center. I wanted 4 nights, but the last night July 23 was a blackout date and they wanted to charge $389 for the night.Do you think I can get lucky and find something better? How about the location (Downtown)? We will be traveling with 2 kids (aged 4 and 6) and we will be visiting the Kid's museum,Science museum, and aquarium amongst other things.

Thanks for any input you can give me.

P.S: I found the deal on the HOTWIRE ticker

Scoops

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]