Priceline Hotel: need advice for 3* Niagara Falls, Ontario

barginhunter
By barginhunter,
in

I am looking for 3* or better at Niagara Falls, Ontario. I need 3 rooms (6 adults and 4 children) for one night on Aug.2nd. We have young children, would like to visit the Marineland (or other fun things for kids), we don't need a good window view, but close to the falls will be good, so we can walk there for the night lights. I saw someone got Courtyard (which I think is a few street behind the main street) for $60/night, that would be ideal.

I would like to hear suggestion on kids friendly places to go in Niagara Falls area. I went to the website and check on Marineland. It said you can buy a season pass for $5 more and come back the next day. I wonder if it has some kinda picture on the pass? I have relatives will be going there a few days before us, I wonder if we can share the season pass, use them after they are done and split the cost!? Anyone know if this will work?

Thanks for your help!

I think we can take our chances, I just want to know what are the options. Our kids are really young, so at least one can sleep with us and the other can sleep in a pack-n-play. (for 2 adults and 2 children each room) One of the room is for my parents, which only need one bed anyway. I think we can afford the risk of getting only one bed.

I just want to know what are the options
If you mean what hotels have already been reported, you can find them in the corresponding Priceline Hotel List and Hotwire Hotel List.
but close to the falls will be good, so we can walk there for the night lights
I assume anywhere within priceilne's boundary of the Niagara Falls zone is acceptable? (same with HOTWIRE, whose zone is just about the same size/boundary)

If the above is acceptable let us know your maximum bid and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

At the 3* level you have two re-bid zones available. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 3* Niagara Falls...

Bid $50, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $55, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* Niagara Falls and re-bid zone2...

Bid $58, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $60.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Well, I try to bid up to $115 for 4* and $85 for 3*/2.5* and still get rejected. I really want something close and clean. I read a recent user said he booked directly at Country Inn and Suites and got a good deal. So, I went on (thru. the support page) to Country Inn and Suites and booked 3 rooms for 89.10 Canadian Dollar (CAD)/night/room using AAA member discount. This is for Aug.2nd.

Thanks for your help!

Glad to see you got this stay settled and thank you for using the links in our support page.

This thread is a good example why we encourage others to follow-up their threads, even if they're not ultimatley successful with thru priceline or HOTWIRE. As evidenced by this thread, barginhunter was able to get another idea of a suitable hotel when the opaque providers weren't coming through.

Thanks again... enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]