Priceline Hotel: 4* Budapest Art'otel

DeltaPurser
By DeltaPurser,
in

2 nights, March 16-18. The price on their website was listed as EUR. 238 for both nights, but that includes breakfast. Got it for $60 per night, which, with taxes and fees, translates to EUR. 120.29 for both nights.

HALF OFF, BABY!!!

Your Offer Price: $60.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 2

Subtotal: $120.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $25.79

Total Charges: $145.79

I didn't see it on the list of hotels in Budabest, so here's the website address...

http://artotel.de/budapest/budapest.html

DeltaPurser :)

If my memory is right, I stayed in their Berlin hotel. I'm always somewhat more amused than impressed by art hotels -- not sure why, it just always seems like they're trying too hard to be trendy. That said, I'd be more than happy to stay for 60 bucks in Budapest!

Trendy being the key word here... Some hotels seem to sacrifice comfort for this.

I too have stayed at one of their properties in Berlin... Art'otel City Center West. They have an ongoing Andy Warhol exhibit that was actually kinda' fun. All in all, I was impressed with their service and comfort. Look forward to seeing if the hotel in BUD is as nice and inviting.

Review to follow.

DeltaPurser :) <--- I just love this "face"! I'm claiming it as mine and will use it as my trademark!!!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]