Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* DC (White House-Capitol Hill) Embassy Suites

edeny
By edeny,
in

Could I also ask about another option? 3.5* The White House - Capitol Hill. Same dates of 7/26-7/30, $109/night. Amenities listed are complimentary breakfast, pool, business center, hi-speed internet, fitness center, laundry facilities.

I am thinking it's the Embassy Suites Convention Center, but thought I would ask. Thank you.

The 4* is a match for the Hilton Washington and Towers so that would be our best guess. Are you still seeing the same 3.5* property in the White House zone? On a current HOTWIRE search i show a different hotel priced at $95. If you still see the property above, is there also a Restaurant icon associated with it?

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchses you make.

As well, assuming this won't be your first priceline or hotwire purchase in the last 2 1/2 years, it would be appreciated if you shared your wins with the board.

Let us know if you're still seeing the 3.5* hotel above or if we you decide to take the 4* how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for the reply. I apologize, there is a restaurant icon, as well. It is still there at $109/night.

I haven't ever booked anything through Hotwire or Priceline, but I am looking forward to this being my first experience. Thank you, and I look forward to your response.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]