Hotwire Hotel: Washington DC 7/19/07

yanksfan1
By yanksfan1,
in

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Please also follow-up your previous Hotwire Hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay.

For the hotel in the White House zone, can you go back to HOTWIRE and double check:

pool, business center, fitness center, high speed internet, pool nearby, and a restaurant.
You listed Pool twice... did you mean Tennis nearby in the second listing or did you simply list Pool twice when it only appeared once?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Dupont property has not yet been identified and the amenties are much too common to take an educated guess (if forced, mabye the Hilton Washington without the previously reported Tennis icon?). The second property in the White Houses zone is a match for the Grand Hyatt so that would be our best guess for that property.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of furhter help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I understand that... but previously the Hilton Washington was reported as having a Tennis icon, if i were take a guess, i'm thinking that maybe the amenity icons have changed and they're no longer showing a Tennis icon with that property... but no evidence of this and just speculation at this point.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]