Priceline Hotel: Niaga Falls, Ontario 4* Hotels but don't want one in particular...

Boyou
By Boyou,
in

Hi guys, I'm looking to book a hotel room at the Niagara Falls with a fallsview in a 4* hotel.

I would like to check in on Friday the 13th and checkout on Saturday the 14th of 2007. We will be two couples looking to stay in the very same room.

I pretty much like all of the 4* hotels in the region but there is one that I do not want to stay at, the Doubletree Resort Lodge & Spa Fallsview Niagara Falls, as it doesn't seem to have an extraodinary view of the falls as from the other locations in that area. The other hotel I was interested in was the Embassy Suites Niagara Falls Fallsview which was unfortunately bumped from the 4* rating to 3*.

Any recommendations on how to proceeed would be greatly appreciated.

Worse case scenario, I'll just bid anyways and go with the flow as I've read in some reviews that they do have a nice view of the american falls.

Thank you guys.

What is your maximum bid per night? Priceline only guarantees accomodations for two, but you have a party of 4. Also, suppose you get a fallsview hotel but end up in a room on the other side of the hotel, is this acceptable?

I don't mind bidding up to 150$ CAD so maybe that would be around 130-140$ US

I would really want a falls view room because we'd like to watch everything from within the room itself. I also pushed our reservation date to Friday in order to be able to see the fireworks.

Thanks for your time dahammer

Hi, I took a look at Hotwire.com and there's a 4* hotel at 109$

Same dates: July 13th to July 14th 1 night stay for two adults. I figured we'd cram the other 2 with us in there.

Hotel Amenities are :

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Spa Services

Children's Activity Program

Any idea as to which one it might be?

Thanks again. I know I'm asking a lot of questions in such short notice.

I figured we'd cram the other 2 with us in there
Even if you get a room with only one bed?
I would really want a falls view room because we'd like to watch everything from within the room itself
I wouldn't count on this when using the opaque providers. It can sometimes happen during times of low occupancy, but should they give you a deep discount and give you premium room while somebody paying full rates should get put on the 'non-Falls' side of the building?

Witht he above note, the HOTWIRE hotel you describe matches the Sheraton on the Falls so that would be our best guess... although i'm not sure it's still available as it doesn't appear on my current HOTWIRE search.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Of course a nice tip and a big smile would better your chances, but it's not something i would count on working; and you're already hoping that the double/quadruple occupancy aspect works out well (maybe that's what the tip gets you :)). The more things you leave to chance and hoping they fall into the place... the less i think your chances of being satisfied with the result become. (purely mathematical)

Early i looked at EasyClickTravel, and while many properties are already at "on request" status (indicating high demand/occupancy levels)... some properties have the Fallsview rooms priced at $100 more than the city view rooms. If the hotel you win has such a large disparity between the two room classes, i don't think a tip will get you the ugprade you're looking for. As well, it's high season, so what if the hotel is truly at full occupancy and all rooms are already alloted?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]