Hotwire Hotel: 3* Elkhart Best Western Inn and Suites

tickle
By tickle,
in

Hotwire has a 3* in Elkhart, IN, and I am thinking that it might be the HI Express. Can anyone confirm or deny? These are the amenities.

Airport Shuttle, Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Center, Pool, Business Center, Hi-speed internet, and Golf nearby.

Thanks for any help!

There are two Holiday Inn Express prpoerties in Elkhart... the North one is not in the HOTWIRE zone while the south one is. While this amenities do match what is often seen for Holiday Inn Express properties, the HI Express doesn't offer a shuttle. However, neither of the othe two properties i found (Sleep Inn and Quality Inn) seem to offer a shuttle either... maybe this icon is refering to a private 3rd party (shared van) service which will pick-up/drop-off at the hotel if you call them and make a reservation?

So in short: The above property has not yet been identified.

If you do select this please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

If you need a specific property please use our Holiday Inn Express link or any of the other links in our support page.

Let us know whatever you decide to do or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up booking this hotel (it went up to $67) and it is the Best Western Inn & Suites in Elkhart. Checked out the rates on the Best Western site and Hotwire saved me only $13 over booking at the hotel website, so not the best deal. Thanks for your help!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]