Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Boston (Cambridge) Hyatt Regency

gsharpe
By gsharpe,
in

1st time user

My family and I(2adults & 2 children) are traveling to Boston 7/20-7/26. We have never been and not sure where to stay with the exceptions of we would like to be close to public transportation in a safe area.We would love to spend in the ballpark of $150 if possible.

Hotwire(7/2) list several things which include the following:

3* Back bay-Copley $129 Best Western Roundhouse? b'fast,rest.,bus. ctr., internet-Reviews say bad area

3* Cambridge $158 Hawthorne Suites? fitness, b'fast, internet-Too far out

3*Brookline-Newton-Harvard $79 Fitness,pool, rest., bus. ctr. Any ideas

2.5* same area $129 fitness, pool,rest., tennis Holiday Inn?

3*Medford-Somerville $99 Fitness,pool,rest., laundry Any ideas

Am i trying to get something that is not possible? Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Are you searching for 2adults/2children on your searches above, and if so, do you still see all of the hotels above on a current HOTWIRE search? I just did a HOTWIRE search for your dates and dont' see any 3* hotels offered in the Back Bay/Copley zone nor do i see a 3* in the Cambridge area.

If Cambridge is too far out... wouldn't the same apply to the Medford and Brookline zones?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just booked 3.5* Cambridge-Customer favorite,fitness,pool,restaurant,business,Hi-speed internet, tennis nearby. Hyatt Regency $129 night plus taxes.

I thought by looking at map Hawthorne Suites in Arlington (says Cambridge but Arlington included) was too far out

Thanks for your help and this board!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]